Thursday, April 19, 2007
11:40 AM
KASIH DENGARLAH HATIKU BERKATAAku cinta kepada dirimu sayangI better maximise the free time
OK BYE!
[edit/]
I SHALL DEDICATE THIS PART OF THE ENTRY TO
KHAIRULBefore I ______, I shall write just a short note to him:
CONGTRATULATIONS ON GETING 3rd IN THE NATIONAL HOSTING COMPETITION (ML) (JC)I told you, you can do it.
BTW,I DISLIKE RAHAYU, because she keeps butting in my convo
with WHAT'S HIS NAME?, yeah, the Secondary Level winner
And asking so many questions when I asked for his number
FOR INTERVIEW LAR!Wah lau youuuuu ):
And so after the whole thing ended
Irfan, Aini and I waited for Khairul for VERYYYYYY long
SLOWPOKE!
Dahlah aku lapar sey,abih tak leh makan sembarang-sembarang pulak tuI SWEAR WE WERE DAMNNNNN HUNGRY.
Then went Mcdonalds' (sp?) at Civic Centre
FUNNY THINGS HAPPEN.
trumpet,syf, COP.
HAHAHA,inside joke
And how the toilet was occupied all the time.
Because I didn't use enough force to push open the door
Even the auntie didnt lehh
So comical okay,I swear I could die from laughter
But since my
jaw is detaching, I had to control it
And I didn't eat anything for the whole day that could fill the tummy
And thanks ah you people for sending me to MRT station
And oh,Irfan for carrying my TPC around
LOVE YOU PEOPLE!
Lost mood to blog ler
BYE then!